Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Peyton!

Peyton turned 8 years old today. Last night before I went to bed, I took a picture of him sleeping. (Of course it was after midnight so technically it was his birthday already). Then I went to bed and cried for a few minutes. I can't believe my baby is 8! What a different phase of life, that is for sure. I love it, and wouldn't change it for the world. I definitely don't miss the baby and toddler phase. It's fun having older, more independent and responsible kids, but it's sure different than having babies that depend on you. Just a little sad, knowing they are growing up so fast. Ugh!
Anyway, he wanted a football and money. So that's what he got. We also decorated the cupcakes with football sprinkles. Way cute!We had grandparents and Jason, Dalia & the girls over for cupcakes and ice cream. Somewhere during the evening, I even got a picture of his "Pouty" face that we see so often (couldn't be that he is the BABY of the family, could it?)
Peyton is such a cute kid. He is silly, loving, lovable, playful, and mischievous. He loves to play card/board games, football, video games or just hang out with his brothers.


Happy Birthday Peyton! We love you!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday Peyton! Wow...how fast time flies. I can't believe he's 8 already. Dang! Looks like you guys had a fun birthday party. It was great seeing you on Christmas Tina. You really need to come scrapbook with us. We miss you!