Sunday, January 18, 2009

My Birthday!

Once a month, on Sunday, we do birthdays at mom's house. Tonight we had birthday dinner for the January Birthdays which included Peyton, Tanner, and me! I made banana cake with cream cheese frosting (my favorite) and Peyton requested a "Y" and blue and white candles. Since my birthday was actually today, it was great because that meant I didn't have to cook dinner! And last night James, Tanner and I went to PF Chang's for a Birthday Dinner with Jason and Dalia. Then we (minus Tanner because he wanted to hang out with friends) went to a movie. What a great birthday! No cooking for two days straight. Couldn't ask for more.

3 comments:

mena said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday Tina! Glad you had an enjoyable day/weekend! :)

Emily said...

No cooking for two days! You are one lucky woman. Happy birthday a week late!