There are 525, 600 minutes in a year! How will you use yours? I'm hoping to make the most of my time and spend those precious minutes on worth-while things, making memories, finding joy in the journey and just enjoying LIFE! I've come up with 50 things I hope to spend some time on this year. Call them goals, commitments, resolutions, what-ever,I don't really care. I just know writing them down helps me work on them. The greatest thing I have discovered though with goals or resolutions, is that you don't have to be perfect, you just have to be trying! Some of them are general and some are very specific. So here they are--just some thoughts, and in no particular order.
1. Buy our house.
2. Decorate our house.
3. De-clutter.
4. Develop and organize my digital photos.
5. Read with my kids more.
6. Try something new.
7. Learn something new.
8. Read my scriptures more.
9. BLOG and journal more.
10. Remember others (Birthdays, etc)
11. Be a good example.
12. Treat my kids better.
13. Have family nights.
14. Have more patience.
15. Pray Always.
16. Read my church magazines.
17. Organize scrapbook stuff.
18. Sell excess scrapbook stuff.
19. Work on Grandpa Preston's History.
20. Learn how to do online scrapbooking.
21. Make cards to use throughout the year (birthday, thank you, etc.)
22. Go to lunch with my friends.
23. Clean out my file cabinets.
24. Get new windows and doors.
25. Learn to take better photos.
26. Learn to speak Spanish better.
27. Learn to play the guitar.
28. Practice piano.
29. Get a new couch.
30. Create an address/birthday book listing my friends and family.
31. Make the most of my time.
32. Plan the best YW Camp Ever!
33. Transfer my videos to DVD.
34. Paint the little boys' room.
35. Get in touch with an old friend or two.
36. Start running again.
37. Be a better wife.
38. Be a better friend.
39. Be a better sister.
40. Be a better mom.
41. Eat healthier.
42. Work on scrapbooks/family history.
43. Smile more.
44. Worry less.
45. Stress less.
46. Love more.
47. Do my best in everything I do.
48. Serve others.
49. Enjoy life and find joy every day.
50. Be kind, understanding, loving, open-minded, non-judgmental, friendly, helpful, motivating and LOVE unconditionally.
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment