Thursday, July 17, 2008

Happy Birthday, Baby!

James turned 36 on July 15th. Look at all those candles!!!
We had cake and ice cream and his dad and Jason showed up to give him gifts.

On Thursday, we went out to eat with a bunch of friends to celebrate James and Mike's birthdays. They are only a week apart. Ben and Diane happened to be in town. It was good to see them. After eating, we went to Casey and Pam's house to hang out. We had a great time! We are so lucky to have such great friends!

2 comments:

Shaun & April said...

Happy Birthday you old fart! Sorry I am a loser sister-in-law and didn't even call you while I was up on the Lake waterskiing....

mena said...

Happy B-day James. I would call you old but my birthday is in a few days and I have no room to talk. How did we get this old? Weren't we just in high school?