


What kid goes NINE years without ever tasting a PICKLE? The other day Dawson came up to me and said, "Mom, I wonder what a pickle tastes like." I was shocked and surprised. I guess I shouldn't have been. He is my PICKY, PICKY eater. He says he doesn't like things when really he hasn't even tried them. So, we got out the pickles and he tried one. His facial expressions were hilarious. When asked if he liked it, he said, "It's sour!" Silly Dawson.
3 comments:
Hilarious! He is such a nut!
He reminds me of Bridger. He is such a picky eater also. I am proud of him for at least trying it. Now he know's that he doesn't like it, that is always what buggs me they say they don't like something but they don't dare try it. Silly kids
That is awsome! I couldn't stop laughing. I can't believe that was his first pickle. That is crazy!?!?!?!?
Post a Comment