Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

James and I had our 18th Anniversary today! Wow! We have actually been together as long as we had been single. For our anniversary, I met James up in Park City on Saturday (he had run in the Ragnar Wasatch Back Relay) and we stayed at the same hotel we stayed in for our Honeymoon--I know, how cute! Had a good time, shopped at the outlets, went to a movie, ate out, and slept--heavenly. Through the ups and downs, I really love my guy! Happy Anniversary Baby!

3 comments:

jina carter said...

HOLY CRAP! You guys are old! That makes me only 7 years old when you got married! I had no idea. Congrats on the big 18. You have such a cute family.

Emily said...

Don't worry...you guys aren't old...just classic. congrats on being together all these years...what a special thing. You guys are a great couple.

mena said...

congrats tina and james. We are right behind you. Glad you were able to get away.