Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Field Trip to Kennecott Copper Mine

Peyton's teacher asked if I would join them on their field trip to Kennecott Copper Mine and luckily I did not have to work the night before and was therefore able to go. We went to the mine and then to a park afterwards for lunch. The most exciting part for me was that I did NOT get carsick on the bus--not even once. I ALWAYS get car sick, which is why I drive everywhere. Even if James and I go out, I drive. If we go on vacation, I drive-the entire way so that I won't get carsick. So needless to say, it made the field trip much more enjoyable--not to mention being with my baby. We really did have fun.




1 comment:

Cassie Preston said...

Yeah we know you have to drive, hence 16 hrs back from omaha with a broken car and an infant and one dramatic experience for your little sis. hehe