


I made the boys wait until after Church (we have 9:00 church) to do our easter egg hunt and look at their baskets that the Easter Bunny brought. Partly because I wanted them to think about the real reason for the season (not just the commercialism of it) and partly because I'm selfish and really wanted to sleep in. (That's what night shift does to you.) Anyway, they (the two little ones) weren't thrilled when I told them that the night before, but they went to bed soooo late, I even had to wake them up for church and we were still late! So I didn't feel too bad. After church and finding our eggs, we went to Jason and Dalia's for turkey dinner. Yummy!
Here is my cute new nephew!Then we went to my Mom and Dad's for dinner and our annual easter egg hunt. The kids find candy as well as grandma's treasure hunt eggs filled with fake dollars they can use after the hunt at her "store" which has fun prizes. The kids love it. They also got outings with grandma and grandpa, such as a shopping trip with grandma, a campout with grandpa, etc. The boys were so excited! We also took Jason and Dalia's girls with us. They had a blast searching for eggs. I have to admit it was a tad bit more fun with the little girls. Probably because they are still young and have so much fun with the egg hunt. Sorry boys!





Each year we do a sisters' picture as well as one with my brother (which mine didn't turn out well, so I'll have to get a copy from one of my sisters.) We were missing Cassie and Mena, but here we are--Easter 2009





1 comment:
Happy late Easter. Sorry I missed out on the fun. I love the sister picture, sad that i wasn't there. Love you!
Post a Comment