Saturday, May 23, 2009

Live WElle 5K

I was supposed to work Friday night and therefore didn't sign up for the Live WElle 5K early, but ended up trading someone at the last minute which was great since we also had plans last night with James' friends. So, I signed up and James and I ran it this morning. Left my camera in the car. Saw my sis-in-law Kara there so she took a picture. I will post once she sends it to me. My friends Theresa and Pam also ran it. And they both have new babies (well within the last few months). Way to go girls! Anyway, only ran it in 30 min 50 sec. Last year I was better trained and ran it in 28 min 40 sec. Oh well. At least I ran the whole thing, right? I'm also planning on running the Art City Days Fun Run on June 6th with the little boys.

No comments: