Our YW did a Sweetheart Dinner for a camp fundraiser tonight! It was fabulous and they all did such a great job! They each had to sell their own tickets, decorate their own tables (however they wanted) and then serve their own guests. The leaders were behind the scenes in the kitchen. The girls decorated their tables so cute. Some were classy, some romantic, some flirty and fun...but all of them were absolutely amazing!!! It was so fun to see what the girls came up with and I was truly amazed at their creativity. We sold 130 tickets. I made the soup...yes all of it. Creamy chicken noodle soup for 130 people. And I'm exhausted. Thanks to our amazing camp director, Brenda (I'm amazed at her great organizational skills and yummy cookies), and all the leaders and helpers that were so willing to donate their time to make this event a huge success! We heard nothing but good from the guests! Some even said to be sure to call them next year. Ugh, next year. We'll see.
1 comment:
The soup was delicious, Tina! Thanks for feeding us all and I'm glad the evening was worth all the time put into it! You all did a fabulous job!
Post a Comment