
SHS RED DEVIL PRIDE!
Tonight we went to the high school football game. We were hoping Tanner would get to play (even though he mostly plays JV games). First off, I didn't realize how much the games cost!?! $5.00 each for adults or $15.00 for a family--for a high school football game? REALLY? I guess it's been a while. Anyway, watching the game and all the crazy high school students just brought back memories of high school--which wasn't too long ago by the way (I'm way too young to have a Junior in high school. Where did the time go?) Anyway, at half time when the Drill Team, the D'Velles were announced the audience went crazy cheering and clapping. James said, "Geez don't you wish you had gotten a response like that back then?" I glared at him and he said, "Oh wait, I guess I do remember the crowds cheering for you guys...especially that time your pants fell down!" YES, I was an SHS D'VELLE, and YES, I was the one whose pants fell down in the middle of the home high school football game! EMBARRASSING! Well at least James enjoyed it. By the way, Tanner did get to go in the game for the last minute. Too bad it wasn't more. He really is a good little Receiver. We killed the opposing team, the Wasatch Wasps 31-7!
3 comments:
New posts? Yeah! I was going to ask to be invited to the games until I read the $15 part... I did not know about your pants episode but laughed pretty hard because this was always my fear while on drill. Way to take one for the team!
Your pants fell down!!?!?!? That is so funny, you poor thing. I would have died. I am glad that tanner got to play; I am sure he will get more time next year as a senior.
BTW: I love that you have all these new posts...so much fun to read.
I can't believe he is a Junior either. I am glad he got some game time after you paid that and had to wait all night. That is so funny about your pants. hehehe
Post a Comment