Okay, so let's be truthful. I'm not the most patient mom. In fact Kade has repeatedly told me that I am always in a bad mood or yelling. (Yikes! So obviously I have stuff to work on--don't we all?) I clearly stated to him that I only yell or get upset when they are fighting which is pretty much always lately. We have been together all summer and I think everyone's nerves are a touch shot. Anyway, to be quite honest, I was excited for school to start back up. I'm not excited for the kids to grow up--but that will happen anyway so I'm fine with them going back to school. :) The great thing is I feel that I actually have a few minutes to myself where I'm not working, sleeping or driving kids to practices and games. It's really nice! There is so much I want to get done around the house, but so far I am pretty lazy. Hopefully, I will get over that in a week or so. It's been nice to just take a nap, read a book, go to the store without the kids, or whatever! And then they come home from school and a different part of my life starts--kids, snacks, practices, homework and ballgames. I love that part of my life! It's so much fun watching my kids play ball--any kind, but especially FOOTBALL and SOCCER which makes FALL so much fun.
10 years ago





1 comment:
These are the cutest pictures! I can't belive how big they are... It seems like last summer that we took Peyton to Vegas in his play pen. WOW the years are flying. Hope you have been enjoying your time home in the days. I am just a zombie all the time. I need a serious kick to get moving. UGH
Post a Comment