Today was Dawson's last Lacrosse game. He really improved throughout the season. This game he personally scored 6 goals. He is a great team player--passing to others on the team, pushing the other team off his guys when they are trying to get the ball, etc. It was really fun to watch and I am so excited that Springville now has a Lacrosse team! (Personally, I really
don't love watching baseball--and now--no more baseball for our family! Peyton is so excited to play Lacrosse next year, and Dawson really enjoyed it! And, sorry all you baseball fans out there, but Lacrosse is WAY more fun to watch than baseball. A little more fast paced. Yippee!) After the game James asked Dawson if he had fun playing. Dawson said, "Yes." James said, "Oh, I couldn't tell. You need to smile more." Dawson said, "I was smiling, you just couldn't see me...or I was smiling on the inside." Thought that was cute.




No comments:
Post a Comment