


Today, Peyton got baptized! It was weird knowing my baby is really that old. The coolest part about it was that my Tanner got to baptize him. So my oldest baptized my youngest. I was such a proud mommy seeing my two boys up there. I really had to fight the tears. My friend Julie Ahlborn's daughter, Lizzie, got baptized at the same time and her oldest son, Nate got to baptize Lizzie as well. Wow! Very cool! Peyton said the water was VERY cold. Everyone told him how warm the water was, but apparently not. He was shivering before he even went under the water. Peyton wanted his uncle Jason to confirm him. It was a great confirmation and blessing-Thanks Uncle Jason! For the closing song, Peyton picked his favorite Primary song, A Child's Prayer. We had a great luncheon afterward at the house. It's times like these that you remember how blessed you really are and how great life is!

Lizzie, Nate, Tanner, Peyton
6 comments:
Congratulations on the baptism!
Tina, your kids are awesome!
Your boys are so cute! That is so neat that he was baptized by his brother. What a neat experience for both of them. I had such a fun time teaching both Dawson and Peyton in primary when I was in there. They are really sweet boys. You have done such a good job raising them....I hope that I can do as good with mine!
I can't believe that is your youngest, he sure has grown up fast... love ya Amy
Sorry that we missed it. I got the message too late. Congrat's Peyton and Tanner...very cool indeed.
That is so cool. What a neat experience for the older brothers.
i'm totally a mom and got choked up reading this. i remember when my brother baptized me. it was so cool! i bet you are a proud mommy. you have such good boys.
Post a Comment